Top Gummy Hair Vitamins with Biotin - 30 Gummies (Strawberry Flavor) (Pack of 50)
- Top Gummy Hair Vitamins with Biotin, Vitamin C, E, A & Zinc | for Stronger and Healthier Hair , Skin & Nails | Antioxidants for Immunity
- Top Gummy Hair Vitamins contains the right dose & blend of Biotin, Vitamin C, E & Zinc to support lustrous hair, healthy nails and healthy skin & that too in a delicious strawberry flavor.
- If you desire shiny-silky looking hair, this is your best healthier hair solution. Biotin ensures super quick hair growth.
- 100% Vegetarian with Tasty, Chewable Gummy Vitamins, and Gluten free. You get with No gelatin, No gluten and only Natural colors
- Top Gummy is Certified FSSAI & Non-GMO. It Contains Vitamins & Minerals. It comes in delicious fruit flavor and is made with natural colors and flavors.
- Top Gummy is free of Gelatin, Milk, Soy, Nuts, Animal derivatives, Preservatives, Artificial Flavors-Colors, Peanut, Eggs.
Ingredients and Use
Serving Size: 2 Gummies (6.8 g)
|Total Calories 40||%Div|
As a dietary supplement, chew 2 Top Gummy per day with or without meals. Chew thoroughly before swallowing.
It tastes so good, the flavor is really nice and Like other multivitamins don't leave any after taste. Each gummy is packed separately so great and value for money.
Absolutely loved this product! It tastes just like candy but is so healthy loaded with vitamins.
It tastes like strawberry jelly toffee which is really a delicious way to consume health supplements.
I like these vitamins so much. The taste is great and I was immediately able to see the difference in my nails.
I've been dealing with hairfall for quite some time now and biotin intake in the form of top gummy is a nice option! I'm happy with the packaging too!
6 Reasons to Love Us
Our chewable gummy Vitamins come with a fruity taste and low sugar content. The Gummies are 100% vegetarian, Gelatin-free and Gluten-free
The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has been established under Food Safety and Standards , 2006 which consolidates various acts & orders that have hitherto handled food related issues in various Ministries and Departments.
Genetically modified organism Non-GMO – GMO stands for “genetically modified organism.” The definition of what it means to be genetically modified is hotly debated still, but when you see something labeled as non-GMO, it usually means that the genetic makeup of the plants and animals used in the product has not been altered for the purposes of food.
Top gummies may satisfy your craving for sweets, they will do little to satisfy your nutritional requirements. Like most other candies, top gummy are loaded with sugar and little more. If you choose to eat gummy, do so in moderation and not as a daily habit to keep your caloric intake under control.
Gummies, they support hair and nail growth with healthy skin. Well, technically they don't usually have much fat, if any at all, and the gelatin does contain some protein. But one can't exactly argue that traditional gummies and their often high sugar content are “good” for you. ... Take gummy vitamins, for instance.